Body Massage Oil Benefits:
- Improving the circulation of blood and lymph so tissues. This means the whole body is better nourished and cleansed so it can look and feel more youthful.
- Relieving pain and swelling in the body by warming the subtle energy channels, which then expand allowing obstructions to clear and toxins cause all types of diseases to move out.
- Lubricating tissues inside and out, lubricating the joints and organ linings. This keeps movement more free and graceful, the digestive tract more efficient, and all linings well lubricated.
- Softening the skin, preventing dryness, and creating a healthy radiance and inner glow.
Maintaining a suppleness and ease of motion in muscles and connective tissue by preventing fibrous buildup caused
- Making the body feel light, vital, and strong. Activity remains a joy and the body does not just rest and rust.
Keeping all the senses sharper, which helps communication and participation flowing.
- Supporting the immune system.
- Calming the nervous system so we are less easily overwhelmed.
- Improving physical stamina and virility.
- Helping relaxation and restorative sleep.
- More subtly making an invisible film that protects against extremes of climate, environmental pollution, and even sudden changes in air pressure. This is why oil massage before or after air travel is a perfect antidote for jet lag.
For the mind, oil massage is obviously a calming and enjoyable process but it can also:
- Improve intelligence, wit, memory, and self-confidence.
- Banish fatigue, especially that caused by stress.
- Give us the clarity to make better lifestyle choices.